1. Thermal management and ventilation
We know that the touch screen is afraid of heat and water. The impact of heat on the performance of the touch screen is fatal, which directly affects the stability and service life of the screen.
Therefore, in order to reduce the influence of heat on the touch display, we need to know the heat dissipation characteristics of the touch display, and then make a reasonable heat dissipation and ventilation design for the touch display.
Top One Tech recognizes the importance of temperature and ventilation systems and guarantees 100% maximum efficiency and reliability in all product designs.
2. Thermal management and ventilation of high-brightness touch display
When the touch display is used in the indoor environment, and the brightness requirements are not high, generally 250-350cd/m², so the heat generated is not large, and the indoor air conditioner is basically turned on in summer, which is conducive to the heat dissipation of the screen.
However, high-brightness touch displays used outdoors, because the environment in which they are used requires very high brightness of more than 1000cd/m², so the heat generated is very large. So you need to pay attention to its temperature control. In fact, the highlight touch display has a professional cooling system for internal heat dissipation and display cooling.
3. Heat dissipation management
Temperature management can ensure the normal operation of all system components of the touch display. In practical applications, it will increase the heat dissipation of the display, which not only effectively improves the heat dissipation efficiency of the display, but also saves power, which is more conducive to prolonging the service life of the display. Ensure the quality of the display.
4.The importance of thermal management
High temperature will cause the failure probability of electronic components to increase rapidly, resulting in a decrease in the reliability of the display. It becomes important to ensure that it can withstand the changing temperatures of the outdoor environment.
Both cold and heat affect the highlight touch display. Therefore, it is important to consider thermal management as it protects the device from external temperature, guaranteeing image quality, low power consumption and high power efficiency.
5. Considerations for choosing a heat dissipation method
Heat flux density, volume power density, total power consumption, surface area, volume, working environment conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure, dust, etc.) of the highlight touch display.
6. Heat dissipation design method
Heat dissipation design method of LED screen
The heat exchange area between the heating electronic components and the cold air, and the temperature difference between the heating electronic components and the cold air directly affect the heat dissipation effect. This involves the design of the air volume entering the LED display box and the design of the air duct. When designing ventilation ducts, try to use straight ducts to transport air and avoid sharpturn and curved ducts, and ventilation ducts should avoid sudden expansion or contraction. The expansion angle should not exceed 20°, and the shrinking cone angle should not be too large.
60°ventilation ducts should be as tight as possible and all lap joints should be in the direction of flow.
7. Precautions for the design of the shell of the high-brightness display
1. The exhaust hole should be set close to the upper side of the housing. The air intake should be located on the underside of the enclosure, but not too low to prevent dirt and water from entering the ground mounted enclosure.
2. Designed so that natural convection contributes to forced convection. The air should be circulated from the bottom to the top of the shell, and special air intake or exhaust holes should be used. Cooling air should flow through the heat-generating electronic components while preventing short circuits of the airflow. The air inlet hole and the air outlet should be provided with a filter to prevent debris from entering the box.
3. In the design, it is necessary to ensure that the air inlet and the exhaust port are far away, and the repeated use of cooling air should be avoided. It is necessary to ensure that the direction of the radiator teeth is parallel to the wind direction, and the radiator cogging cannot block the air path.
4. The fan is installed in the system. Due to structural limitations, the air inlet and air outlet are often blocked by various types, and its performance curve will change. According to practical experience, the air inlet and outlet of the fan should preferably have a distance of 40mm from the obstruction, and if there is space limitation, it should be at least 20mm.
8. Factors affecting equipment temperature
Device temperature depends on several factors, such as:
Heat generated inside the device;
Heat generated by cooling equipment;
Ambient conditions (such as temperature, solar radiation and wind speed);
Objects that are naturally present at the installation site (e.g. shade, buildings, trees, cars);
Equipment construction design.
9. The temperature range of the equipment
★High-definition highlight, able to adapt to various external environments, all-weather outdoor visibility!
★The temperature control system can adjust the internal temperature and humidity of the equipment to ensure that the equipment operates in the environment of -40℃ to +50℃.
10. Ventilation system
Indoors, ventilation allows air to circulate and maintain the same temperature in the room at all times. In outdoor environments it is even more severe and additional precautions must be taken.
The Top One Tech ventilation system guarantees maximum efficiency and reliability even under extreme temperatures and large fluctuations.
11. The importance of ventilation system
The ventilation system cools the components of the plant, ensures the quality of the circulating air and prevents the penetration of polluting gases, bacteria and moisture.
Therefore, these systems are critical to the proper functioning of the device and its components.
12. How they work
Ventilation systems work in different ways. There are a few options to consider, as if the monitor gets too hot, for example, its LCD panel can be permanently damaged. But there are some ways to control temperature and air circulation:
Use external air to cool the display components to prevent the internal temperature from overheating;
Use internal advanced air-cooling cooling treatment, so that the internal temperature will not be too high;